I’ve just revised the Other Canadian air spray companies page. This includes Several New Brunswick companies (Miramichi, Maritime, JD Irving) and two from Ontario: Norfolk and Hicks and Lawrence. I’m going to tackle the U.S. companies next — wish me luck!
- Military Origins: US and Canadian Navy Avengers
- Post-War Commercial Use of TBMs
- History of the Spray Program in New Brunswick
- Companies That Provided Aircraft
- New Brunswick Airstrips and Airports – By Year
- TBMs – FA/FB SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FIMx SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FJ/FK SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FM/FX/FZ SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – GFPx SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – GLDX, GLEx SERIES, GOxx Series (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – USA SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- FZTR and FZTS: The Mystery – SOLVED!
- Links and Publications