I’ve just learned that a major collaborator on this project, Don Henry, passed away at the Chalmers Hospital here in Fredericton yesterday afternoon, January 2oth. He was 83 or 84 years of age, and was a great source of information about aerial spray history in New Brunswick. He will be missed.
- Companies That Provided Aircraft
- History of TBM Avengers owned and leased by Forest Protection Limited
- Links of Interest
- New Brunswick Airstrips and Airports Used in the Aerial Spray Program
- Pilots and Teams: Aerial Spray Program – 1958 to 1993
- Pilots and Teams: Fire Suppression – 1994 to present
- Pilots in NB: Years Worked